Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Finally, the sequel to A Very Special Agent is here!


     If I'm perfecty honest with myself and my fans, it's been a bumpy ride to get to the publication of my sequel to A Very Special Agent. I started writing the sequel, Safe In His Arms, in the spring of 2017. I was rudely interrupted by a vertigo attack that literally threw me for a loop. Then, we downsized and moved from my beloved home in a small town in Southeastern Pennsylvania to a nice but much smaller townhouse in a nearby township. It was quite an adjustment, but once I felt planted again, I continued writing and finished Safe In His Arms. If I hadn't been so emotionally attached to my characters and if the story hadn'd flowed so easily, I most likely wouldn't have finished writing the sequel.
     But FBI Special Agent Stephen O'Leary is such a good man, so dedicated to his profession. Not to mention incredibly handsome and sexy. I couldn't just leave him desperately in love with Maggie, the woman he was assigned to protect in A Very Special Agent, not knowing what the future held for them. Their love story is intense, as was the stalker's desire and obsession with Maggie.
     Although Safe In His Arms is a sequel, you can read it as a stand-alone, you will be filled in right from the beginning of Chapter One. But, I highly suggest you read A Very Special Agent if you want to know the entire story. If you do wish to read both, Saving Maggie is the paperback book containing both the stories. Both books are available separately for Kindle and Nook as well and have received very good reviews.

   
                                              
 
 
                                             


















No comments:

Post a Comment