Thursday, April 7, 2016


     The world of paranormal romance is not for everyone. But once bitten by the paranormal bug, if you're like me, you'll be hooked for life.

     My personal preference for both reading and writing in the paranormal genre is paranormal romance. As a hopeless romantic I don't think I've ever written a story that did not include some romance. After all, it's the spice of life. But adding the supernatural; ghosts, hauntings and things that go bump in the night to a romance, well that's just doubly intriguing. 

    My first paranormal romance, Possessing Prudence, has received good reviews. As soon as I'd finished writing it, I wanted to dive right back into those dark waters and write another. I'd been bitten, and perhaps forces from beyond were whispering for me to continue on with that genre and to write another paranormal romance. 

     With that in mind, I'm writing my second paranormal romance titled, Lillian's Legacy. Lila Wickett, a young woman of independent means, purchases and reopens the apothecary and herbal shop in the New England coastal town of Brunswick. Hidden away within the shop Lila discovers an old trunk that holds the secret and clues of a murder connected to a great art and jewelry robbery that occurred in Brunswick over a hundred odd years previously. Unfortunately, the clues point her to one of Brunswick's wealthiest and most esteemed families whose decendants still reside in the town. 

     Lila has a decision to make. Should she get involved or not? Not being one to turn her back on a mystery, especially once she's already discovered some clues, she investigates further, and what she finds out is shocking. 

     Look for the release of Lillian's Legacy by the end of the summer. 

     

2 comments: